He loves to play with the rings and the rattle. When he can see himself he starts giggling. Other toys seem to frustrated hm but not this one
Knowing my daughter I knew we needed a good one to keep her busy when out and about. She’s 6 months old and first tracking it with her eyes and is now pulling and touching the toys for herself. Sometimes she even catches sight of herself in the mirror. It's a wonderful thing to watch her develop
This adorable rattle toy hangs above the stroller and I get compliments when the baby tries to grab it
Musical Crib/Stroller Hanging Spiral Teether or Baby Hand Rattle Toys 0-24 Months Babies
About The Product:
- Material: Plush Soft Fabric & Non-Toxic Plastic
- Suitable Age: 3+ months
- Condition:100% Brand New and High Quality
- Color: Option to choose from various colors and styles
- Mix of fabrics encourage better visual tactile development.
- Rattle sounds for auditory stimulation.
- Diverse shapes for easy grip in little hands.
- STEAM/STEM design for a bright future.
- Machine washable plush ensures better hygiene.
- 1 Toy Per Package